- The International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- The Ontario Collaborative Law Federation
- The Collaborative Practice Toronto for Toronto area
- Brant Haldimand Norfolk Collaborative Family Law Practice Group
- The Collaborative Law Network for Ottawa and Eastern Ontario
- The Collaborative Family Law Association of Durham Region
Oshawa, Newcastle, Pickering and Whitby.
- Lanark County Collaborative Law Association
- Collaborative Family Lawyers London Middlesex
- The Hamilton-Halton Collaborative Family Law Group
- The Collaborative Family Law Practice Group
Mississauga, Brampton, Milton, Oakville
- The Niagara Collaborative Law Group
- Kingston Collaborative Family Law Association
- The Nipissing Collaborative Family Lawyers
- Collaborative Practice Simcoe County
- York Collaborative Practice, York region, north of Toronto
- The Collaborative Family Law Association of Waterloo Wellington for the Cambridge–Kitchener–Waterloo region
- Sheila Kirsh has authored an
article "Collaborative Law
Issues" published in the April 2005 issue of Divorce Magazine, (Volume 9, No. 2)
- Collaborative Law Issues
- Video clip from the Today Show of January 11, 2005.
Two collaborative attorneys and two clients are being interviewed about their thoughts and experiences.
Courtesy of the Collaborative Law Institute of Minnesota:
About 7 minutes and 20 seconds long.
- Tug of War: A Judge's Verdict on Separation, Custody Battles and the Bitter Realities of Family Court
by Justice Harvey Brownstone
- Staying with Conflict: A Stategic Approach to Ongoing Disputes
by Bernard Mayer
- Beyond Neutrality: Confronting the Crisis in Conflict Resolution
by Bernard Mayer
- Collaborative Divorce: The New Win-Win Approach to Family
Restructuring and Resolving Legal Issues Without Going to Court
by Pauline Tesler and Peggy Thompson
- The Collaborative Way to Divorce
by Stu Webb and Ron Ousky
- Collaborative Family Law: Another Way to Resolve Family Disputes
by Richard W. Shields, Judith P. Ryan, and Victoria L. Smith
- An authoritative Canadian treatise on collaborative family law. Family law
lawyers across the country are embracing the collaborative law approach
as the preferred method of serving their clients.
To order call 416 609-3800 in Toronto,
or elsewhere in Canada/U.S. 1 (800) 387-5164.
Order on line at www.carswell.com
- Collaborative Practice: Deepening the Dialogue
by Nancy J. Cameron with contributions by Dr. Susan Gamache and Doreen Gardner Brown.
- "Nancy has provided the reader with a
clear and detailed picture of collaborative law full of anecdotes,
humour, poetry, a discussion of our critics, an richly synthesized
Stu Webb, founder of collaborative law.
To order call 604 893-21212 in Vancouver, or elsewhere in Canada/U.S. 1 800 663-0437 or order online at www.cle.bc.ca
Law - Achieving Effective Resolution in Divorce without
by Pauline H. Tesler
- This book is a must read for anyone interested in Collaborative Family Law! It can be ordered from the following ABA link: www.abanet.org/abapubs/books/5130108/5130108.html